This mango coconut cream pudding is perfect for a light, fruity dessert for summer. This pudding is served best chilled and topped with fresh fruit of your choice. Enjoy!
- 2 Large Mangoes
- 1 Can of Coconut Cream
- 3 T Honey or Agave Nectar
- 3 T Fresh Orange Juice
- Cut the mango into cubes. Put the chopped mango and orange juice into a high speed blender and blend until liquified.
- Add the coconut cream and honey to the blender and blend on the lowest setting until completely blended.
- Transfer the pudding to a large glass container. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours before serving so that the pudding can thicken.
- To serve, spoon the pudding into small bowls. Top with fresh fruit or shredded coconut.
Benefits of this recipe:
-Mango lowers cholesterol, clears the skin, helps eye health, alkalizes the whole body, helps with diabetes, boosts immune system and improves digestion.